Click Start → All Programs → Windows Live → Windows Live Mail to run the program.
If the Add an e-mail account wizard does not appear click Add an e-mail account on your left.
- Enter your E-mail address and your Password on the appropriate boxes.
- Optionally you can choose Remember password if you don't want to enter your password each time you are using your mail.
- On Display name type your name as you want it to appear to mail recipients (e.g. Babis Papadopoulos) and click Next.
On the window that will open:
- Choose POP3 on My incoming mail server is.
- On Incoming server enter the word mail, dot (.) and the domain you have registered (e.g. mail.hostdog.gr).
- Check This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- On Connection check Clear text authentication.
- On Outgoing server enter the word mail, dot (.) and the domain you have registered (e.g. mail.hostdog.gr).
- Check again This server requires a secure connection (SSL) and My outgoing server requires authentication and click Next.
On the window that will appear click Finish to complete the process.
This will bring you back you mail interface. To your left you should be able to see the account you just created. Right-click on the account and choose Properties.
The window that will open has 5 tabs: Security,Advanced, General, Servers and Connection.
- Click the Servers tab and check My server requires authentication.
- Click Advanced and check This server requires a secure connection (SSL) on both instances.
- Click ΟΚ