To transfer your domain name from your current registrar to Hostdog you need to do the following:
- If you don't know what is the Authorization Code (EPP Code) of your domain name ask your your current registrar.
- On the basic menu of our website click domains -> transfer domain.
You are now on "Domain options"
- Enter your domain name and click Check availability.
- Click Add to cart to go to step 3.
You are now on "Configure"
- Enter your Authorization Code (EPP Code).
- Type the name of the servers that host your domain name. If your domain name is not hosted somewhere you can enter the names of Hostdog's servers.
- Click Update cart.
You are now on "Confirm order"
- If you agree with the displayed prices click Checkout.
- Attention! The transfer of domain names with .gr Top Level Domain (TLD) is free. Meanwhile when transferring domains with other TLDs the Registry obliges us to renew the domain for one year, thereby a charge will apply.
You are now on "Checkout"
- If you already have an account in Hostdog click Click here to login otherwise enter your personal details to the equivalent fields.
- Choose a payment method, click I have read and agree to the Terms of Service and click Complete order.
To learn how many days it takes to transfer a domain name click here.